Adnan Siddiqui recovers from Covid-19
Leading Pakistani actor Adnan Siddiqui, who was the victim of the fourth wave of Corona, has now recovered.
Adnan Siddiqui has shared a video of himself on Instagram and in the video he has informed about his health.
He said that he had gone to Lahore on July 25 where he had contracted corona and it has been 15 days since then.
“Thank God I am feeling great and well now,” he added.
The actor said, “After being a victim of Corona, I wrote a lot in Quarantine, read a lot, prepared some food and one thing I learned is that I doesn’t have to take advice from anyone because people do weird things that If there is a weak man, he will be scared and may die from such things.
“But I heard it with one ear and took it out with the other, and I’m fine now,” he said.
Finally, Adnan Siddiqui thanked all his loved ones and fans for remembering him in their prayers.
It is pertinent to mention that senior actor Adnan Siddiqui was also a victim of the fourth wave of Corona, which he told about in an Instagram post on July 26.